Off Topic Pregnant and Lactating YouTube AND Hard Core

I found Titi Paradise Lover this summer by searching "post partum" on YouTube. Today I started a thread which has gone nowhere. So check her out! Here are some thumbs!

View attachment 135497View attachment 135495View attachment 135498View attachment 135499View attachment 135500View attachment 135499View attachment 135500View attachment 135503View attachment 135506View attachment 135505View attachment 135502View attachment 135496

Tienes muy buenos videos Andy,gracias por compartirlos:)(y)

Comment
Nov 13, 2019
One of my favorite YT gals. I think, a one hit wonder. And I wonder, is she just a really innocent young pregnant woman, who has no idea what Perverts Like Us are thinking about while we watch this vid, or is she a total exhibitionist who KNOWS what we're thinking about? Or Both? As far as I know, this is the only hot vid from her channel.

25 WEEKS PREGNANT_ First Pregnancy _ Weekly Update 44 MB
YT 2016

25 WEEKS PREGNANT_ First Pregnancy _ Weekly Update_s.jpg

Na Zdrowie!

Last edited:
Comment

Deleted member 85359

Deleted Account
Sep 6, 2019
You are doing the Lord's work my friend. here's hoping there are some MilkyK videos in that stash, she was amazing when she was on C4S. I'm also wondering what you have in deleted YT moms from the golden age of Angie, SLB, Tasha, and Sophie :)

Comment
You are doing the Lord's work my friend. here's hoping there are some MilkyK videos in that stash, she was amazing when she was on C4S. I'm also wondering what you have in deleted YT moms from the golden age of Angie, SLB, Tasha, and Sophie :)
Sophie_Masturbation ?

Attachments

• Sophie_Masturbation.mp4
    299.1 MB
Comment
Who is vickywog??? ?

Latina mom with huge tits, I remembered vickywog from around 2008 to 2012, she was from golden age of YT before Ana, Angie, SLB, Tasha. She been deleted her videos on YT years back, but she used to post BF videos, did one breast massage video in red shirt. She didn’t really expose her boobs fully, but few nip slips with areola showing similar to Hariel Ferrari. But damn she had some nice huge tits in her white tank top, lol.

Comment
D

Deleted member 120867

Latina mom with huge tits, I remembered vickywog from around 2008 to 2012, she was from golden age of YT before Ana, Angie, SLB, Tasha. She been deleted her videos on YT years back, but she used to post BF videos, did one breast massage video in red shirt. She didn’t really expose her boobs fully, but few nip slips with areola showing similar to Hariel Ferrari. But damn she had some nice huge tits in her white tank top, lol.
si her??

Comment