Off Topic Onlyfans Question.

Hello guys. I would like to know If is true that onlyfans girls can know our Geolocation / IP Address? I read that onlyfans girls can block users by Geolocation and IP Address.

I think is very dangerous to give our personal data, these girls can denounce us with the police and they have these information to locate us.

"Though it pays to build strong relationships with your fans, occasionally they will cross the line from dedication into harassment. If a subscriber is making you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, you have the right to block them. There are three ways you can block users on OnlyFans: by username, IP address and by country"

Comment
Jul 14, 2020
it would be less girl learns your location ,more your location cant ever see girls page
i kno some sites allow blocking by location,to lessen likleyhood your college professor sees a student ,or your parents/family etc
vpn's and other sites exist,so doubt does alot of good

Comment
I get these information from the onlyfans blog:

"You can also Geo Block and block by IP address, which might be appropriate in some situations. Go to settings, and then to security. You will see a drop-down menu of countries you can choose to block, and a field to enter an IP address"

Comment
It’s simple man, make a random name different from any sites you use, kind of a throwaway name. I personally never interact with posts because if you say something they don’t like they can block you. As for knowing your location, besides the onlyfans tag there is no way it can be linked to your account. If you’re still worried use onlyfans with a vpn

Comment