Instagram Models Olivia Preston

Welcome to the Sexy Youtubers Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

markh

May 12, 2019
I was a patron of hers but she was rubbish at updates and replying to messages. I have a feeling the higher tiers she might do a bit more daring work as the videos suggest she might get a bit more toughcy feely...never saw it at lower tier though she is lovely to look at

Reactions: Erty
Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Staff member
Contributor
Leaker
Apr 25, 2019
I was a patron of hers but she was rubbish at updates and replying to messages. I have a feeling the higher tiers she might do a bit more daring work as the videos suggest she might get a bit more toughcy feely...never saw it at lower tier though she is lovely to look at
this is why i hate patreon. why did they have to come around and break shit off into tiers? just pay a price and get the video/pics. at this point ManyVids is cheaper than patreon and you can get completely custom videos at 20min and 30 min for 20 to 30 bucks. and i think THAT is a lot of money. patreon's system is so dumb

Reactions: DJPickz
Comment

fikle

May 3, 2019
this is why i hate patreon. why did they have to come around and break shit off into tiers? just pay a price and get the video/pics. at this point ManyVids is cheaper than patreon and you can get completely custom videos at 20min and 30 min for 20 to 30 bucks. and i think THAT is a lot of money. patreon's system is so dumb
Plus some of these chicks double or even triple up on services so when they get busy its not just a tier that gets neglected but a whole service. Dare straight up said in one of her vids that she forgot pasties so all the people from X werent gonna get the content they paid for. To which she added something to the effect of, "was just 5 bucks" so they "didnt have anything to complain about." These girls obviously have no real business experience so now that they're doing more than just being a cam girl or twitch thot they dont know how to handle all the shit that comes along with running a business.

Reactions: pinina
Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Staff member
Contributor
Leaker
Apr 25, 2019
Plus some of these chicks double or even triple up on services so when they get busy its not just a tier that gets neglected but a whole service. Dare straight up said in one of her vids that she forgot pasties so all the people from X werent gonna get the content they paid for. To which she added something to the effect of, "was just 5 bucks" so they "didnt have anything to complain about." These girls obviously have no real business experience so now that they're doing more than just being a cam girl or twitch thot they dont know how to handle all the shit that comes along with running a business.
damn

Reactions: fikle
Comment

Knoman

May 2, 2019
Olivia Preston photoshoot " Walking on Water"

Attachments

Comment

Knoman

May 2, 2019
Olivia Preston photoshoot "Absolute Appeal"

Attachments