Requests Nicolle Off Grid (NicolleLove)

She write:
Β«
Finally a sunny day....I went outside to enjoy some naked suntanning, but when Jake my Bf saw me out there he got so hard I had to suck on him like this......he was throbbing in my mouth πŸ‘„ πŸ‘…πŸ†!!!
I bent over naked and teased him and he ended up sliding inside me and fucking me doggy style against a tree....then kept fucking me over our outdoor jacuzzi! πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ¦‹
Mosquitos started biting my skin so I laid him down and rode him on top! Do you like seeing my breasts jiggling and shaking over him POV like this? He was pre-cumming and I was getting so wet πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦πŸ¦‹πŸ’¦ so he flipping me over on my back and started fucking me so hard! He almost came, but I was being bit by mosquitos so I ran inside our yurt and put on some cute pink panties while I stroked his dick with oil! Do you like how big and firm my breasts are right now? πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I then put my ass πŸ‘ in his face and kept stroking him while he groped my tits and fingered my pussy 🐱! I then had to move my panties to the side and rub my clit while fingering myself as I stroked his huge cock. It almost looks like my cock omg πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ. Then he came πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ† so much all over my stomach, tits, and clit! Omg πŸ‘…πŸ’œ
I have a good internet signal at the moment if you want to send me a question, chat, or emoji while you’re watching this video! MY LONGEST VIDEO I’VE EVER MADE here on Only Fans! Hope to chat with you πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ¦‹πŸ’œ
Β»

You must be registered for see medias

(if you like and download don't forget to like (y) thanks)

Comment
2021-08-19 Part 1 of 4 a Fun/Full Day in my Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #45$ #Handjob #Cum.mp4

She write:
Β«
Have you ever had such a sexual dream that you woke up throbbing and just had to keep the dream going in real life? Last night I had such a vivid sexual dream (involving a couple of other sexy girlfriends). I woke up had to take my bra and clothes off and touch my breasts and myself… Luckily my man walked in on me and let me stroke him until he was so big and so hard that I had to use both hands like this… 🀭
My breasts are getting so big and firm and he loves to touch them while I stroke his big cock! My nipples are changing too….they are sensitive and puffy/pink
I just was feeling so sexual I wanted to control him and make his cock cum everywhere which I did at the end as you can see… πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ†
Thank you for letting me share this with you but this is only part 1! After I did this to him I still wanted to orgasm/explode a few times and I’ll show you in a couple hours what I did next…
Β»

Comment
2021-08-20 Part 2 of 4 A Full, Fun Day in my Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #65$ #Fuck #Cum.mp4

She write:
Β«
I shared with you all part one yesterday, I’ve been feeling so sexual lately, with lots of sexual dreams, and my breasts feel so big and firm like they’re needing a massage every day… I’ve needed a couple orgasms per day just to balance my energy…..
So here’s part 2 where I start out playing a bit on top of him and then he lays me down and slides inside of me sideways with my legs up… Then he opens my legs for me and really thrusts inside my little shaved wet pussy deeply and rhythmically like I like itβ€¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ¦‹πŸ’†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
He loves to squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples and squeeze my neck as he’s taking advantage of me…..
…..what I really wanted was to feel him cum and shoot all of his sperm all over my pussy and then while he’s still pumping, thrust his cock back inside of me and continue to fuck me with all that cum flowing inside and out of me! You’ll see that at the end of this video, I get my wish…
We really were having a day off on this day and feeling so sexual that there was more I wanted to do in part 3 which is coming in a couple hoursβ€¦πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ₯°
Β»

Comment
2021-08-21 How I wake him up… #PPV #65$ #BJ #Cum.mp4

She write:
Β«
I do love to wake him up this way..... I love to lick πŸ‘„πŸ‘…, suck on, and try deep throating him in the morning like this… It’s tough because he’s big, but I try my best! How did I do? OMG at the end he πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ† all over me πŸ™ˆπŸ€«πŸ¦‹πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Β»

Comment
2021-08-31 Part 4 of 4 A Full/Fun Day in My Life After an Intense Dream #PPV #75$ #Fuck.mp4
(I couldn't find the Part 3 of 4 😒 )

She write:
Β«
Here is part 4 of 4, omg just got done putting all the clips of this final β€œsession” πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΈ and it’s so hot πŸ†πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
This would be the 4th time in a row I made him cum that day and the 3rd orgasm for me!
Being sexual on camera is not always my favorite so the way I video these sessions is making little clips on camera then put the camera down and really get into the feelings of him inside me….then, pick the camera up again etc πŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ₯°πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
I was sooo wet from all our last 3 videos that he was able to do anything to me and go as hard as he wanted!
This video starts with my orgasm from part 3 then OMG I had to ride him 🐎🐎🐎 hard! I used a tripod in this video so you get to see my full body and closeups of how I love to pleasure him and ride him on top πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
You get to see more of Jake pounding me in this vid than ever and omg love how he squeezes my titties and neck! Do you like how I look at him as he’s on top of me?
Then, I was a bad girl so he slaps my ass a few times and I video my ass πŸ‘ from behind as I bounce on him and as he pulls me open with his hands and thrusts up into me 🀭πŸ₯΄πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€!
Then he couldn’t last any longer and I ride him until I sucked all his cum πŸ’¦ out with my little pussy! You can see it drip a bit at the end! Good daddy πŸ‘…
Then, I gave you my three fav scenes in slow motion at the end πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I love chatting about these videos if you’re free right now I’m messages? 😘😘🌸🌸
All 4 parts and all my videos are listed in the video store of my LoyalFans page…..
Β»

Comment
2021-09-08 My fingers, my tongue, and he put this inside me… #PPV #70$ #Dildo #Masturbation #Fuck.mp4

She write:
Β«
Was going to have some private alone time to touch myself and release some built-up sexual energy! I took a hot shower then laid on the bed naked like this and began making myself feel good……well, my FiancΓ© came in and caught me πŸ™ˆπŸ€­
I’m 4 months pregnant and he’s been taking such good care of me that he took my glass dildo and began thrusting it inside me as I fingered my clit and pussy πŸ™ˆπŸ€«πŸ€«πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Well many of you have been asking for a closeup of my pussy and clit and to see how I orgasm…..well this shows all of this πŸ₯°πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’¦
Then, after I came, he couldn’t stop from thrusting his cock πŸ† inside me and I selfie videoed a POV of him fucking me so hard and deep on top of me then cumming inside me…no condom of course πŸ‘…πŸŒΈπŸ‘„πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Β»

Comment

3 Comments
pokierany
pokierany commented
I just stumbled upon them on youtube - i was wondering how are they making money for oall of the equip in the middle of nowhere so now i know :)

in the last video on youtube there is a girl named Kiki - does anyone have more info on her? is she like their employee to help with the garden or do they live together ?

M
MooseTounge123 commented
I'm some surprised there is no new leaks on this sexy woman

J
Job commented
I don’t think she has new content maybe a boob picture or two. but seems she has slowed down ever since the baby. I wouldn't be surprise if she takes her page down next year. Hopefully I’m wrong and we get some more leaks. last time I subscribed it was a waste of 50 bucks. she posted twice and it was the same shit from the beginning.

I heard she's pregnant again and moved to her tropical home. Hope that's not the end of her

3 Comments
K
Kingoflumbridge3 commented
Been no new stuff leaked in ages sadly

K
Kabiraf commented
Any luck on new content? Anybody?

Thanks in advance

J
Job commented
I currently spent the 50 and it’s all repost for everything on here it’s a waste