Off Topic MyGirlfund/ Buying Nudes

I used to spend a lot of time on Mygirlfund.com. It's still around, but it's not really all that good anymore. The best thing was that it was an easy way to find women that were into selling content. It's searchable so you can really find your "type" - you then talk to them directly via chat or messages on what you're wanting. Not super different from Onlyfans I guess.

Anyway, my thing is college aged women -- early 20's. It was easy to find them on there. Not so much anymore! I'm SURE there are still girls out there selling nudes, but I have NO clue how to find them. Onlyfans is out there of course, but it's not searchable in that way and I have no idea how to find what I'm looking for. Does anyone out there buy nudes from women outside of that platform? If so, how do you find what you're looking for?

Jul 31, 2021
Mygirlfund was my go to for content. Everyday there were new girls and eager to make money right away. Not so much anymore since the site is going through legal stuff. I still use it to watch my 60+ pages of content though

Reactions: graydeath
1 Comment
F
fastfashionhokies commented
It was crazy just how many girls there were on there willing to do whatever... they'd pull in their friends, roommates, etc too. Definitely like that at all anymore. I wish there were something similar today because the ladies out there are no less desperate than they were back then!

I was right there with you. Some of the custom videos and photos I got from there are unbelievable. The site is eminently closing, so make sure to save all your good stuff. I've tried other sites like sextpanther and extralunchmoney and of but there will never be another site like mgf!

Reactions: fastfashionhokies
1 Comment
F
fastfashionhokies commented
I have no idea how that site is still operating... apparently the ladies haven't been cashed out in many months. Everyone is using external payment platforms now which as you recall was strictly forbidden! Sad that place has fallen so far.