Off Topic Models that have passed away

This is one of the threads that died after problems on our forum.
But I consider it important enough to try to restore it.
Many models in the nude photos and videos we admire are actually no longer alive.
To learn the facts and in honor of their legacy, I started this thread "Models that have passed away".
Let's limit ourselves to professional models who, during their lifetime, had their accounts on modelmayhem, purpleport or model-kartei.
You must be registered for see images

Stephanie Dubois (1982 - 2021)
Very beautiful British model.
I have been looking for information about this model for a long time. But it turned out that two years ago she tragically passed away.
Stephanie Dubois died May 22, 2021 due to the side effects of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine.
Stephanie had blood clot in her brain and she fell into coma.
Her purpleport and modelmayhem accounts have been deactivated, but many more photos of her beautiful nude body can be found:

• FeelsBadMan
Reactions: audia2 and possi
1 Comment
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
Niki Lee Young (15.10.1985-11.11.2018)
Playboy star Niki was one of the most beautiful models of all trimes.
At the age of 33, she died of cervical cancer.

S
SandoxBB commented
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
Last edited:
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
T
trs555 commented
Posted on Freeones before deleted. Original poster said they came from Fetlife.

Lola_Sue / Amanda Sue Towns (8.07.1993-6.04.2019)

25 year-old Amanda Sue Towns died after a vehicle traveling north in the southbound lane of I-79 struck her car.
Lola was James Newton's favorite model. He filmed her alone in explicit poses as well as in hardcore sessions with her husband:

Here's what Newton said about her:
"Lola was an amazing force of nature. She was strong willed, opinionated, self-confident and an amazing model. She was employed as a coal miner, did the strip club scene for a while, and a mother of two. Sadly she passed away in an auto accident. The shoots I did with her were always an adventure. I'm posting them as memorial to her amazing beauty and spirit. She loved posing and being a part of life's great adventure. She's missed by everyone who knew her".

1 Comment
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
Assata Jones (12.11.1992-12.09.2020)

During the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, Assata Jones’ mental health fades rapidly. She succumbs to drug dependence and her tragic death quickly follows.
In a tragic train vs pedestrian accident, L.A.-based, Joey Corpuz operating the Metrolink Blueline train saw Jones 100-150 ft away, honked, and applied brakes but couldn’t stop and strikes Assata Jones at approximately 9:20 p.m.
Saturday, September 12, 2020, at 10:20 medicalexaminer pronounces Assata Jones dead. There was multiple blunt force trauma to her head and face. She was seen as unidentifiable. Corners used fingerprints to determine who she was.

1 Comment
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented

Milton14

Leaker
Contributor
Nov 10, 2019
Freya

1 Comment
D.juri.D
D.juri.D commented
It's a pity. There were messages on the modelmayhem's forum that no longer open:
("6 Jun 2023. I was recently informed by Ed Will about the tragic death of Freya Ivey, a wonderful model who used social media including here. She passed away earlier this year")
A few photos of her from flickr: