You must be registered for see medias

Comment

_________
Video is broken audio isn't synced but it's a 100$ ppv so hopefully we get a better rip of it to reupload
_________

1 Comment
fdq
fdq commented
the audio glitching means the sound is corrupted. the audio track is not out of sync consistently so shifting it will only fix the problem at one part of the video. this can be improved, if someone has the patience to fix it small clip by clip. it's kinda tough one to fix as there are not to many loud bits of sound to attach to, but you could get the dialogue fixed if you have the hours free.

i have a feeling it might be on the original PPV in this case. if that is correct, the person who paid for it, should just ask her to make a replacement. always worth asking..

I wasn't able to find it here. But does anyone have this set.

3 Comments
Widdle_kitten
Widdle_kitten commented
Never seen it , pricey and pearlpeony dosent do nudity

fdq
fdq commented
if you going to request something, at least post the image here, these girls delete images off insta or insta forces them al the time. plus, its not just bumping for a request, its posting content plus asking. another reason is, most of the time i can't even access insta without using a bypass site. can't be the only one with that problem.

S
Servantkami commented
casual shameless begging for any extra content

2 Comments
E
erogami commented
she gotta chill with the filters and makeup

Widdle_kitten
Widdle_kitten commented
she's used alot of makeup since her early days it's not gonna stop

Here you go nerds. Still stand by my statement that she's only hot when you're the one that's actually fucking her. Good luck ever seeing her actually working a dick. Her current boo isn't quite enough, and won't let her do some real shit. Hit her up at a con in full cosplay and make a video yourself.

Comment