JimBean21 commented
Great. Finally some NEW lucy pics.

K
karlo2105 commented
Those are old pics from 15 years ago.

Lucy Pinder Dip in the Pool 4k 60fps upscale

B
brokenssd commented
are you using topaz software? do you have rtx gpu? how many hours does it take to upscale?

dksharp
dksharp commented
Yes I am using topaz brokenssd

This is the cracked version I use:

Depending on the setting, the upscales take longer or are reasonably quick. Whenever you increase frame rate, in my case 60fps for these videos, it especially takes a long time. For these lucy upscales (roughly 5-7 minutes) with 60fps 4k, Gaia AI model used, the upscale takes 3-4 hours or so... Hence why I can't pump these out super quickly... If we had a group effort, I think we could get all of her .info videos as well as some of her older videos upsaled! Her .Info ones turn out best, and goign to 4k 60fps yields good results. Her older ones can be tricky to look good, and usually modest improvements produce the best results.

DM me if you want to help upscale all her stuff!

B
brokenssd commented
my laptop is 8 years old. I am planning to buy a powerful gaming pc soon with RTX GPU. I will help you upscale all her videos after that. thanks for replying

dksharp
dksharp commented

Awesome! PM me or add me on *** "dksharp" when you get your new gaming pc! Would be amazing if we could finish everything! I'll do my best to do as much as I can!

Lucy Pinder MCG Pony#47

3 Comments
L
lightmeup22 commented
Just gonna go ahead and say this in advance to whoever eventually shares this photoset... thank you for saving us from having to pay for this boring shit.

The predictions write themselves. Thank you for sharing, but good lord this was this a boring set.

Also, I'm gonna go ahead and say this as well...When MCG goes bankrupt and is forced to close down, they're gonna try to blame it on piracy and content sharing. In reality, you published photoshoots like this. Even the people actually paying for feel like its a waste of money.

Last edited:
darkmoon
darkmoon commented

Well she is not the only model on the site. And all the rest get their clothes off.

Zatoichi01
Zatoichi01 commented
bro he's gotta respect his model's wishes. If LP don't wanna get nude he gotta work w/ that. I'm sure there r tons of bros paying for any new Lucy content so he makin $$$ of them.