Requests Lofiluvasmr

I've some of her patreon videos but I'm having trouble with uploading lately. I don't think sharing a YT playlist link is a good idea so if someone can volunteer to upload them to bunkr/gofile, dm me.

H
Hithere44 commented
For sure this dude just wants people to pay him for the vids or else he would of dropped the vids by now

K
keenobserver commented
Pretty sure i made it clear why I'm not sharing YT links. But some people are mentally challenged

K
keenobserver commented

Do i care? Not really. Eventually you all will be able to see them. Thankfully, IceJ@ck offered to upload them

W
Willemdafriendordafoe commented
you still got the link brotendo?
much appreciated

Here are some of the patreon videos that keenobserver graciously provided. Please give him some love in the post above. These are pretty standard videos for a youtube channel as far as I know, so don't expect much more than that. There are 44 of them and I haven't watch them all. Over 38 gigs at 1080p resolution. I would have done higher but my upload speed is atrocious and can barely manage 8-10 videos at a time. I'll drop all of them over the week and next week.

2 Comments
J
j4zzmnstr commented
🫡 🫡

N
nobodyishereatthemmnt commented
where is the rest of the videos?

May 16, 2022
You must be registered for see medias

At 21:24 she talks about a video she did on patreon where she played with that acupuncture dolls butt. Does anyone have that video by any chance? It's probably the closest we'll ever come to getting nsfw content from her lol.

Reactions: Simp665
3 Comments
J
j4zzmnstr commented
you like being pegged?

L
Lambo Derbin commented
I'd be up for any new patreon vids from her if anyones got some.

01:23 commented
not in general, no, but if it were with her? You'd bet your arse I'd let her play with my butt, and I'd TAKE IT LIKE A MAN