Requests Lexivixi

Anyone willing to go in on this together. I'll buy and post here.

Last edited:
Z
ZackSmiff commented
Maybe, if she does b/g and soon, time isn't getting any younger

laspajasesoes
laspajasesoes commented
Aparently she did now, but the teaser alone is $70 and its probably a crappy handheld recording showing only her back and moans of the guy

laspajasesoes
laspajasesoes commented
A
asdfjklsemicolon commented
its crazy to imagine she's 38/39, when i watch her recent photoshoots she could still pass as mid to late 20s... asians man i swear...

Aug 15, 2021

3 Comments
K
kirkland169500105 commented
is there a video of this?

B
Batman1211 commented
she allegedly has a BG video now lol

D
DNut1 commented
Is that MissLexisWilson in the shower with her? Looks like her.

Not mine. Reposting from SC

A
asdfjklsemicolon commented
she looks hot at least. idk, so few videos of her are shot with a camera that doesn't suck balls that i'll take what i can get...

P
Panchovia66 commented
So her winning some award from Onlyfans for this tape is probably also a scam. I'd definitely ask for a refund. That was the only thing that led me to even think there was a chance this could be a bg tape.

D
DNut1 commented
Is that the video she's peddling for a "last chance to get this" for $100? Those are barely worth BTS extra for $10.

S
sharkdaddy commented
dead links?

Seriously, that was it, you don't even want the guy to touch her

1 Comment
F
Fantomexxii commented
A+ contribution Juliano. See how I used comment to reply to you instead of adding a reply to thread with no content?

asdfjklsemicolon

Leaker
Contributor
Oct 19, 2020
fucking hell she's hot, anyone know what was going on here

1 Comment
D
DNut1 commented
Models spray on water type moisture on their skin, BEFORE putting on tanning oil. That way their skin looks shiny and tan for the photos, but their skin won't absorb the oil; stays shiny longer and easy to remove.

Any heroes out there know about these two private shows? I can't get the guy to respond to me.

R
RonCheng commented
D
Derickaderp commented
R
RonCheng commented

Sorry, I'm new. I just set it to Public. Enjoy fellas! BTW, how do we create new threads or replies to threads? Seems like I can only post comments to existing threads.

R
RonCheng commented
Uploaded 3 more vids to the folder.

LV95673710a6ccbfcd.md.jpg