Requests Lady Kashmir

Nov 13, 2020
I got banned, it comes across as broken link, i paid her top tier patreon, and i feel like i got punched in the balls lesson learned im done with her

she’s really lost her shit it appears, hope someone is gathering up all her content to dump. just a matter of time before it all boils over. She’s not looking for fans she’s looking for sugar daddies.

Comment
Nov 13, 2020
Damn! Anyone still subbed just saw this:

“hi i need paint, want to paint a painting while i have a thong on,me in a thong while painting here is a short image cock in mouth and cock on ass time lapse thank you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”

Comment

f7834

May 16, 2020
so i've taken one for the team and spent an embarrassing amount of money on OF trying to get some good content out of this retard, but as always she's worn out my patience. got some g string vids some where she pulls her thongs down and flashes ass and pussy etc, but i've come to the conclusion that even if you send a million dollars to this bitch who is living in poverty she still won't make the kind of video we're hoping for. she has every mental illness and personality disorder under the sun and probably some that haven't been discovered yet, she's a terrible person that deserves to live in poverty. do not spend a cent on her, you've been warned. keep an eye on this thread i'll dump what i got this year sometime. best thing to do for all of us who're looking for wins from this bitch is to wipe her from your memory and move on. plenty of other bitches to fap to. this one is a lost cause.

Comment
GOT MORE.SOMEBODY ELSE TOO
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• 2340x4160_29c19d50b3f4201b9cb16f493cace874.jpg
    2340x4160_29c19d50b3f4201b9cb16f493cace874.jpg
    763.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
1 Comment
B
burner0987654321 commented
Any chance of an upload of these.

OF vids, will upload more when I have time, but my up speed is awful
There are still more uploads queued, check back in an hour or two, there should be about 8 more videos in this folder, I'll start a new folder for new set of uploads

1 Comment
B
burner0987654321 commented
Hey anything new?