Requests Kirsten - Kirstenmarieee97 - Ksweetness4 - Kirstentoosweet

$35 PPV

sucks I wasted money on this, as you guys have said her content hasn’t been great lately 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 Comments
M
milehawke commented
Is this from her “VIP” content? She (likely an agency) was asking for $200 when I was asking about nudes and customs. Obviously never paid that but I’m wondering if you did

R
real909 commented
These are nice but $35? Ooof! Thanks for the share.

SqQube
SqQube commented
tunaktunaktun445
I anticipate you have just exhausted your final warning.

Good news for everyone else ... I'll consider re-sharing my Kirsten content once his account is shuttered.

[ Feel free to check the posting history of the SqQube account - including the original post in this thread ... Despite the lurker's accusations, you may be pleased to discover this account is neither "fucking retarded", nor "autist", nor one that posts BS fakes like those posted above. ]

J
Jcb89 commented
Does this girl show titties?

R
Recaptcha_required commented
lmao yes look through the posts bruh

V
VyvanseTrance commented

Neither of those are her.

Peace Offering. Here is a Mega with everything that was found thus far. Maybe even some new stuff.

T
tunaktunaktun446 commented
only an absolute fucking retard would believe that guy actually has shit 🤣🤣🤣

wolvie181
wolvie181 commented

I see you just joined and haven’t contributed shit….talk about a fucking retard.

N
nperico commented
common guys, upload something, we all thirsty here lmao

D
DaveInSoCal commented
Damn, mega folder is already down.

Here is some content, not mine.

Enjoy.

D
davis2 commented
V
VyvanseTrance commented

There’s already 25,000,000 mirrors that exist because of morons like this guy, so no. Fuck mirrors.

B
BattlefieldBiggy commented
T
taichong commented
nothing new lil bro

Asked for a video of her assclapping naked and this is what I got for $50. Fucking bitch…

C
crestor commented
if you asked for naked and she replied with that then good chance to be refunded. I've done it a few times when creators have been sneaky cunts. Usually onlyfans will say to reach out to the creator first. She'll probably try to get you to buy a discounted bundle or something instead of a refund. But fuck her, sick of these scamming chicks. Hit up OF and get a refund.

You tend to run into trouble when they say shit like topless, but you only see them from the back. Misleading, but not false.

D
dillpickle66 commented
yep, exactly what crestor said, and they'll prolly ask for screenshots of the conversation too. if she told you you were getting a certain thing and then you received something different then you can definitely report them for that and get refunded. i'd say 9 out of 10 times i've successfully gotten refunds, and even then there were a couple times i got denied the refund so i waited a couple weeks and then reported again and i got a different support person and then they refunded me.
also when I report for scamming i like to throw in some special wording about how it violates the terms of use for creators section 9. b. v. since the content does not match the description.
see more here: https://onlyfans.com/terms#terms-use-creators it literally states the content has to be as described. so if you can prove it wasn't as described then you should be able to get a refund.

V
VyvanseTrance commented
I’ll give it a shot. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
T
tunaktunaktun446 commented
how many more times do you have to be cheated by her to stop buying her PPVs?