Requests katiekatie66_

Jan 11, 2023
I have lots of content of hers that I want to show if interested tell me who wants

3 Comments
A
andrewp84 commented
start sending here, guys would like to see it

N
nath5657 commented
it's a guy who is also called nathan who also provided me with his content because katie acted very badly towards him and blocked him. You saw her like that, but she's a very mean woman finally the bot who speaks for her on her onlyfans because it's not her who speaks because the guy asked her if she had a boyfriend and she answered no while katie yes and the lamborghini is her boyfriend. And when the guy told her about her boyfriend she really didn't know what he was talking about so it's not her talking. She lives in brisbane in australia and her insta account is bumped by an agency that manages her onlyfans too that's why her fans increase like this

B
borneo1994 commented
lets go upload man

chapps497

Feb 16, 2023
afternoon, what else do you know about Katie. I am finding her IG Account and OF accout to be alot of the same materials. You can never tell who your chatting with.

• Dislike
Reactions: cakeeater
Comment
Jan 11, 2023
her instagram account is boosted by something that only agencies can do and on her onlyfans before there was her insta and not now and katie's onlyfans stopped talking to me and she will never answer me again because kayie has a boyfriend and the one who answers no. When I told her that she didn't know what I was talking about. Now she waits several days before posting on her Feed OF and one day she told me that she had gone to the Maldives while she was at home and working at the bakery while she had a desk job. So more things let think it's not her

Reactions: Fdonk
4 Comments
N
nath5657 commented
I know she has one yes sometimes you have the impression that she is the one answering you but that's the point, she gave a lot of information about her to the bot. I knew she had a BF because of the Lamborghini, it's her BF and he lives at her house. Dude on her comments she answers little, it's not with that that you will know her life. She hasn't answered me at all since January. she ended up with me I think and I knew it was not her because she liked a comment at the same time as she answered me at the beginning of January.

N
nath5657 commented
she said it was her brothers except i have her facebook and the same guy they have pics of them circa 2020-2021 and she calls him babe and the pics tiktok a bro can't act like that with his sister. It's her boyfriend.

N
nath5657 commented
yes I know I admit it with surgery it's easier. I was talking to her at katie finally at the bot I don't know who almost all the time and the pictures was katie and her buying the lamborghini in 2021 and the other at the end of 2021 and not long ago, I saw a story of a of his wife friends on a Sunday the guy was there and he lives with her. It is not with an image that we guess the life of a person

N
nath5657 commented
Of her friend . do you still have Katie's contents?

Beaviking

Apr 2, 2023
What is her Fb acct? I tried fixing it but no luck. I talked to her bot a bit and it seems like there is more than one on the other end and never her.

• Dislike
Reactions: cakeeater
Comment

4 Comments
C
Captomen commented
Dammmmn!! She’s sexy af. Does she do anything more explicit?

A
andrewp84 commented
yes she is on her onlyfans

B
benji7 commented
the of i follow doesn't have any nudes or any dm's with ppv content??

O
OneGentlemar commented
You have to talk to her to have access to her PPV, she is not sending anything otherwise. Her content is quite good, full nude, but no toy.