Requests kaitlyn krems - kaitkrems

PPV nip slip

EmbraceTheSuck
EmbraceTheSuck commented

Its not fraud either. Its manipulation is all. And its our own desires that allow us as viewers and supporters to fall victim to the manipulation and spend our money.

If she says "Tits out and bouncing" it implies but is not explicitly stated that he tits are completely visible, uncovered and uncensored. therefore if in the content her tits are out but either censored or covered by her hands or pasties on her nipples, then she did exactly what was stated and nothing more. Thats how many of these girls get away with it. Because they rely on our inability to control our desires and impulses and to not think rationally or make assumptions with out something being explicitly stated and therefore opening our wallets to them.

It took me awhile to learn this lesson.

B
bmsmith814 commented
Manipulation can be a form of fraud. Fraud is not inherently illegal. Posts from these sorts of content creators are fraudulent in the truest sense, and they accomplish that fraud through manipulation.

EmbraceTheSuck
EmbraceTheSuck commented

Unfortunately that is simply not true. Its not fraud just because you have such a desire that you will allow your self to be manipulated by your minds own interpretation or implied perceptions of what something means. But the great thing about the internet is that you are entitled to your own thoughts and truths. But so am I and therefore there is no need to further discuss this.

B
berkeleyalumn commented
yall some fucking dorks

Not mine.

D
Darkesthclw commented
Was there one?

A
Actionjackosn commented
No 😑

T
tigolbitties123 commented

Motherfuckers out here studying each NN Kaitlyn Krems video more thoroughly than the US government did the Zapruder footage smh

A
Actionjackosn commented
dont act like you've never done a one-handed "back and to the left" analysis! 😆

1 Comment
F
FloridaFan1107 commented
So much of her paid content is more of the same stuff as her socials or a trap to actually show nothing.

Zencii9447

Banned
Leaker
Account Warning
Apr 9, 2024
Titty leak

A
Actionjackosn commented
This is true.

A
Aizen2012 commented
and it's not her :S

V
VyvanseTrance commented
That’s Marina Brooks…

F
fratdaddy000 commented
Not even her. You’re a dick for that lol getting my hopes up and making me jump through all those hoops to see the vid

3 Comments
S
StrongStyle96 commented
Gotta respect being able to make $$$ by pay-walling TikToks and Instagram posts

C
CheapTube commented
I agree dude, I always see people get pissed (which I understand) but I’m just kind of inspired by all the ones who do this tbh.

T
Thesweman commented
Everyday she keep posting in dm " watch me take my tits out and shake them around" but its all just click bait right? o_0