Requests Jazminesinging

3 Comments
S
stownkoiled commented
Thanks for these but definitely NOT the most revealing as described in her dms by her agency. Of course that's to be expected on OF šŸ™„

Gintama444
Gintama444 commented
Has she ever shown them?

S
stownkoiled commented
No never and, surprisingly, she's probably making more money by not showing them šŸ˜®

I'm assuming that her agency uploaded these images at a low quality on purpose. I went ahead and upscaled them.
ok i am not gonna lieā€¦ a few days ago i freaked out and deleted these right after i sent them...šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ but now that i literally just finished masturbating and iā€™m still feeling naughty i dont careā€¦šŸ¤« and yeah i know the way iā€™m just letting my titties get some air and showing u how perfectly they hang šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø or how iā€™m squeezing them together so u could imagine sliding between them will have u struggling to hold back from šŸ’¦šŸ’¦ after the first picsā€¦ but i want u edging until uā€™ve seen all of themā€¦šŸ˜³ i put my šŸˆšŸˆ extra close so u can imagine spraying them all over

1 Comment
S
stownkoiled commented
OF is really the worst. 16.90$ for 9 pics and they can't even manage to upload hi-res pics. The videos are even worst.

i thought maybe u would want to see where i keep imagining ur d sliding up and downā€¦šŸ«£ omg okay that sounds so horny of me but i think u can tell where i'm going with thatā€¦ iā€™m getting desperate to feel something sliding up and down in between these giant J cups ā€¦šŸ«Ø it seriously wasnā€™t my plan to go this far with u tonight but i guess this is what happens when i'm all alone and get in the moodā€¦šŸ„ŗ with these views u don't even need to zoom in bc iā€™m already putting them in ur fac

AI Upscaled Images:
BOOB MEASUREMENT VIDEO OMG šŸ”ž finally measuring my boobs again bc my bras and tops have been feeling SO tight.. last time i measured they were a J and today they are a K šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± tbh i never thought my boobs would ever be that big which is crazy!! šŸ˜­ jfyi after this u can never call me vanilla again... bc these are the tiniest pasties iā€™ve ever worn in a video for u šŸ„ŗšŸ’¦ might be doing more boob growth massages and taking supplements to make them grow even more.. wdyt?

Boob Measurement Video:

K
kushaladaoratheexplorer commented
bust minus band is a super simplistic measurement for figuring out sizes at home - she could definitely be a K as sized by a professional (or just what fits most comfortably). She could be lying obv but it's definitely not enough info to say she's lying for sure.

N
NM1983 commented
Beautiful torpedo tits!

D
Dshaunbirch commented
she is a weird looking girl i canā€™t put my finger on what it is

B
Braven45 commented
Its somethig with her eyelids. She said that somewhere.

Back to posting stuff.

3 Comments
D
DroctheSXE1992 commented
GoFile please, Bunkr doesn't work for me

N
Nick4tical commented
Gofiles are gone in 8 seconds šŸ˜†

D
dipeshbose1995 commented
Use vpn