Off Topic How do I download from OnlyFans?

On your PC - Browser Firefox - google for firefox addons - video download helper / xdm browser monitor.
If nothing works you can capture right from the screen. Even Microsoft powerpoint have screen capture tool. If you have NVidea board and windows 10 just type "windows+g" and a capture console appears.

Comment

Daniel

F
Contributor
Mar 11, 2019
Those are the only good options. I use the DigitalCriminal script. If you're worried about getting hacked change your username and password often

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
The simplest DIY solution: just save the page, and your browser will pull down all the resources used by the page (including pictures and videos and a bunch of stuff like scripts and other crap you don't need). If you save your page as "saved_page.html", the page's resources will be located in the folder "saved_page_files" (the folder will be located in the same location where you saved your file). Just note that it will take some time until all videos are pulled down.

Comment

bikini_lover

May 29, 2020
I think the solution given before my post (download tab on Chrome) does not work. At least on my computer.
I use this (on Chrome as well, but should work on any browser):
-press F12 (tools for developers)
-ctrl+F
-type "mp4" if looking for vids (sometimes "mov") or "jpg" (for pictures)
-to the right of where I typed the previous words you will see how many files of that type there are in the page (example, you will see "1/15", meaning there are 15 files of that type
-scroll through them with the up/down arrows right next to those numbers
-on the upper window, the file you chose will be highlighted
-mouse right botton: "open in new tab"
-this should open a new tab just containing the chosen file
-hoover over the file (vid or pic), mouse right click "save as"

This works like charm for me. I hope I did explain it properly. If not, let me know and I´ll clarify further.

Comment
*** on laptop go to Chrome and three dots at top, click more tools and then extensions, search enable right click down load. that should work wonders, also my fav is downloader for onlyfans.
*** on phone go to firefox and press and hold to download or use aloha browser if iphone.

Reactions: lopeztheman
Comment