Requests hoolybunny

Sorry for the stupid question guys, but she's an AI right?
In some vids she looks real, but this ones look too fake. But I still don't know if it is AI or not lol

2 Comments
S
shamewizard69 commented
She's real. Occasionally she's live on chaturbate. I once paid her a silly amount of money to write my name on her chest while she did a show for an hour or so.

fdq
fdq commented
they look uncanny because they use filtering on their faces, like you know almost all social media. tiktok/insta etc.

You must be registered for see images

They start out so innocent 😇

You must be registered for see medias

More Tongue Fetish Clips:

3 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
LOL ... innocent. This girl was destined to be a whore fresh out of the womb. (y)

fdq
fdq commented
who is her friend, that uses her stream. the one in the green top with a dog next to her, has piercings.

valenser
valenser commented
fdq
Her name is Triss, and I'm also looking for more of her, but hard to find imo. Rarely shows tits, basically non-nude but has had some slips. Right now I can't find any clip to link here though or even good pictures of her in an okay quality/resolution. Check my new post in this thread. But she for sure deserves some attention too, absolutely mesmerizing.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2022

3 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Appreciate the free content, of course, but I'll bet lots of people are getting tired of this girl's act. How many years has she continued to skate by on the goofy tongue tricks, ahegao routine and feet? Yes, she's cute, sexy, yadda, yadda, yadda. But, at some point, she either needs to bust out the bald pussy (like the other girls who share her CB account) or just go away. She's not gonna be young and hot forever -- better start taking advantage of her BEST assets while she still can.

fdq
fdq commented
problem is for us, she makes a great living doing just what she does
eastern european i guess. probably has paid off a house.
the fault isn't the girls, its guys who throw money at girls who don't deliver. if guys stopped paying for this shit, these girls would get very sexual for the money if that is what they need to do. they just human, they do the least effort for the best return.

Squiddly
Squiddly commented
1000% (y)

valenser

Leaker
Oct 25, 2019
Okay I managed to find something of Triss, not Holly, who I for some reason find unbelievably hot and cute personality. In this gofile there is some previews of a large size video, sadly non-nude but hot either way imo. And some low quality previews from a site. Would be so happy if someone could help me find more!

Like, that is a face and eyes to fall in love with.

3 Comments
valenser
valenser commented
H
hellofacritic commented
Those piercings though. Not my thing. Why would one mar one's flesh like that?

MadMadWorld
MadMadWorld commented