Off Topic Here you go boys you tube recommendations to watch tities.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5517
  • Start date

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
I've checked back on this video several times, I just don't understand how some people never get their videos taken down lol. I've had so many channels removed and most had no nudity. I'm not hating on him, I want the formula. Salute lol

Comment
I've checked back on this video several times, I just don't understand how some people never get their videos taken down lol. I've had so many channels removed and most had no nudity. I'm not hating on him, I want the formula. Salute lol

It all depends on the nature of the nudity and whether youtube thinks/believes the video you upload with nudity is either artistic or educational, if it gets removed they obviously though it was not educational or artisitc, with the video above they must of deemed it artistic to allow it to stay.

• Wow
Reactions: shawcrazy
Comment
there was a vid on youtube that was just different women taking off their shirts close up and was there for over 2yrs before finally getting removed..what makes it on and stays on is ridiculous seen vids w/o nudity get taked off the next day while others with sex in it stay up for years

Comment

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
there was a vid on youtube that was just different women taking off their shirts close up and was there for over 2yrs before finally getting removed..what makes it on and stays on is ridiculous seen vids w/o nudity get taked off the next day while others with sex in it stay up for years
I know man, it's so random and ridiculous.

Comment
I know man, it's so random and ridiculous.
My son's school had a segment in his graphic design class where they talked about youtube and how it tends to operate. Basically youtube tends to leave people alone so long as they follow some simple rules. The biggest being no nudity in the first 30 seconds. Also in the first 30 seconds you have to mention to click on the like and subscribe buttons (as these help generate revenue for youtube) and finally if you have a sponsor and mention the sponsor in the first 30 seconds youtube tends to leave you alone. The exception that proves the rule is of course complaints. If someone enters a complaint against the video then the chance of it getting removed skyrockets. If there are no complaints and the video keeps generating click revenue for youtube then they leave it alone. I know it sounds weird, but clicking like and subscribe do generate revenue for the site in a roundabout way. The more subscribers an uploader has, the higher the chance that uploader will get sponsored. Once sponsored, youtube gets a cut of the advertising from the sponsor.

Comment