Off Topic Girls you know irl that you got to see naked

Obviously follow form rules, mostly interested in stories of times you got to see a girl you know naked, perhaps in a non sexual context, but maybe you knew her for a while and finally got her in bed. Maybe you went skinny dipping with friends and got to see what she looked like underneath her clothes. Maybe she had a wardrobe mishap that gave you a glimpse. Maybe she wore something see through, or you got ahold of nudes of her somehow.

What did her body look like compared to how you imagined her? Maybe her boobs were bigger than you expected, or she had big areolas.

Share your stories!

Deleted member 3792515

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Sep 29, 2022
I had a friend for years that was super hot and one day she flashed her tits and let me squeeze them. Unfortunately I was extremely drunk and nothing happened. I still kick myself for that sometimes šŸ˜‚. It's all I got

2 Comments
Fpyfn
Fpyfn commented
That's not bad! What were they like?

D
Deleted member 3792515 commented
They were honestly fucking perfect. She was blonde. C cup and perky. Honestly almost not even real but definitely real

I had this crush on a girl ever since my teen years. We never actually talked back then, but she left a lingering memory on me, especially because of the sweet perfume she used to wear back in the days.

A couple of years went by and we happened upon each other. I had forgotten about her and she never formally knew me, so it was like a first time meeting. We kept as acquaintances until one day when she replied to one of my ig stories, complimenting me and stuff. We talked, flirted a bit and hooked up twice.

Gotta say I paid my dues to my 15 year old self.

Reactions: Fpyfn
Comment