Requests Faye Humphries

They were 2 of them. I know I have the second on a DD Somewhere. I will search it when I have Time.

2 Comments
N
nikosnik92 commented
pls re-up!!

Golbago
Golbago commented
May 28, 2019
Tik tok @1:56

3 Comments
anthropologist
anthropologist commented
We should see if she'll do another shower video

S
SmegmaNL commented

Somebody should convince her to start a patreon maybe.
I messaged her once on insta and asked when she would do a bikini haul. She blocked me 🤣

mazzerati
mazzerati commented
nikosnik92 link is down, do you still have it?

Jan 15, 2024
She's a filthy girl, there was another video where she painstakingly adjusts a towel covering her shower door so that only her pussy is visible.

Sadly lost when my hard drive died.

• Sad
Reactions: nikosnik92
S
salsen commented
No fucking way, you're a legend alright! I thought these videos were lost to time. It's crazy that a stream seen by something like 500 people was backed up somewhere.

I wish she'd post more but it seems like her whoring days are behind her. Nothing new on tiktok or youtube. I tried getting a conversation going in her DMs but she called me a bitch and blocked me before I even got to ask her anything :'D

S
SmegmaNL commented

Haha I had a similar experience. She's probably mentally about 12 I think.
I don't know how to approach 12 yo's and ask them for ass pics nor do I want to.

S
salsen commented

Yeah she's a breedable little frittata but she's of age. And it's clear she gets off on the attention of she wouldn't be making such a conscious effort to expose her pussy so often.
Just need to get a foot in somehow.

flooooo
flooooo commented
she is back on youtube

You must be registered for see medias

4 Comments
S
SmegmaNL commented
No nudity but she does play with her pussy for quite a bit 🤣
We need a hero to convince her to make more vids! And make like a fansly account or something.

Last edited:
P
pietrodetonator commented
Can someone repost her deleted videos?

anthropologist
anthropologist commented
Yea, no nudity in this, but if there is definitely download a back up and throw it on gofile or bunkr

S
salsen commented
Has anyone managed to find her email? If so I could make her an offer.