Off Topic L

Like many of you pervs, I spend time on the 2 major cam sites. Since 2009, I have invested too much time, too much money, and too many of my faps on the "video strip clubs". I've seen a lot in 10 years and I've come to this conclusion; cam sites and most cam girls suck now. I know, I know, that's a pretty broad statement. Many of you will agree with me and many will disagree with me, but that's OK. I've been thinking about this for a while and want to see what you guys think. Remember, my thoughts and opinions apply to MOST cam girls, not all of them, Here we go.

A cam girl is no different than a traditional stripper. Fact. Cam girls aren't online to make friends or just because they're horny; they're online to make MONEY. That's it, plain and simple. Camming is an ACT, a HUSTLE, for these ladies to take money from lonely, horny members who have money to burn. That's okay, but the problem is, the hustlers hardly have to work for it anymore and the tippers keep on tipping. Let me explain and throw out some cam site "best practices" for members who tip that if followed will make cam sites great again.

Cam girls make too much from passive income and this is killing the quality and quantity of cam shows. Monthly snapchats, offline tipping, onlyfans and clubs are some examples of passive income. Passive income basically means getting paid for doing nothing. Does your boss or company give you extra money for doing nothing? Didn't think so. Unfortunately, betas and deltas willingly hand over money to these girls because they're "in love" or "friends" or whatever. It's unbelievable. Cam girls used to come online regularly (some still do) for hours to hustle and get paid. Now, they can reach most of their token goals by doing very little or nothing at all AND THEY EXPECT IT. I'm not even talking about non-nudity, or the content of shows. I'm talking about the lack of desire to come online and EARN tokens by stripping, or dancing, or talking, or doing cum shows, or whatever their niche is. It really hurts the quality of the live stream and lets face it, most of those passive scams aren't worth it. But how does everyone make camming great again? It's easy, just do one simple thing.

1. NEVER GIVE A MODEL TOKENS WHEN THEY ARE NOT ONLINE. Want to buy her videos? Buy them only when she's online. Offline tips? C'mon guys, don't be stupid. You like her cam shows so why pay her money to not perform for you? If you communicate with a model when they're offline, let them know how much you like their show and can't wait until they come back online so you can tip them. If everyone followed this rule it would be a huge step toward making camming great again.

Thoughts...?

This thread goes in Off-Topic Discussion Section.

Comment