Requests Deathtonotsam

Nov 2, 2023

4 Comments
X
Xemy commented
Please upload some on GOfile 🙏

G
greenlanternmino commented
her twitter is active again and on onylfans.com/freshhel it says that she was last seen on feb 27th, is there anything new?

G
meant to say onlyfans.com/thisbicthdied

T
Twizzyrich46 commented
How many bjs does she have?

Feb 3, 2020
Caught the last bit of her live just a little bit ago. I have a screen recording from when she took her top off. But eh. Your not missing much and my dumbass left it in vertical. But she once again explained she is not doing anything super explicit but this time she explained it was because she has a stalker that is threatening to throw everything they have at all the med schools in the US. Also also she has like the most annoying Cali girl accent? Where every sentence ends like with a question mark? Like why do people actually talk like this?

G
yea it works, ty!

G
damn i really dont wanna bust your balls or nothing but the video doesnt have audio.. still thankful tho! ill pay if anyone has the whole thing with audio, cant sub bc my credit card situation is a little fkd up right now

F
Frarebear commented
dammit all. Yeah that was my first time using that screen recorder. Worked great for singling out an app but apparently didn't get audio. Aight. Noted