Requests Crab_rangoon_fan

Mar 29, 2021
Bit underwhelming, hopefully more of the mirror bra pic cause she said no nudes.

Comment
Some pics

3 Comments
B
BadGolfDad commented
Thanks for the share. REALLY wish she’d post nudes.

H
hawktango commented
too many simps on her page commenting that she should take her time. i mean she's already done it, she's just slowly milking us for pennies instead of making herself rich.

W
waffle65656 commented
Nov 3, 2023
Do not buy her fanfix there are no nudes and they might as well be instagram pictures youre paying for

K
Kingfish666 commented
i have the option, so you are blocked. I had immediately unsubscribed after it turned into $25 fully clothed pics via dm.

H
hawktango commented
she should go to jail for a few days for this transgression against decency

T
treaper88 commented
She is clearly having someone else come up with the captions for her posts. The last one I saw said "i like DONT drink EVER" (then talks about how hot the picture is). Anyone who follows her tiktok knows that is clearly a lie.

E
eTheOne commented
fanfix doesn't allow nudity, I gave up on her as soon as she announced she was moving there and leaving patreon.

Mostly non-nude but there's a handbra photo, 2 topless photos and a topless video in . Enjoy!

2 Comments
N
NM2022 commented
I wonder what her fanfix is like

H
hawktango commented

Imagine her Patreon but worse and more expensive...it's literally no better than her insta/tiktok. No vids, expensive ppv that is literally no diff than wall posts.