Request christina crockett ( christina_C )

Welcome to the Sexy Youtubers Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

areskratos

Jun 10, 2019
I took one for the team and gained nothing. I knew it was fishy to begin with but my dick was ON and my brain was OFF.
If you reverse image search the fourth pic Emily Ratajkowski fappening leak set pops out. I couldn't find the others but their probably also from sets.
So now you know ;)
You must be registered for see images

theelusivesoul

Aug 14, 2019
Man its got to be some way we can get revenge on these bitches (in a non harmful way of course) for scamming us. I mean its not like we harass them , if they say they sell nudes and you pay , why cheat you out your money? shit is fucked lol and she didnt even try to make the pics resemble her at all lmao call her out bro, her ass aint that big smh so obvious lol

Makavelidadon

Aug 21, 2019
I was like that ass looks familiar and Emily ratajkowski pops up in my mind lol but the first pic almost made me belive because of the stretch mark because she gave a birth

mhi_khael

Aug 14, 2019
I took one for the team and gained nothing. I knew it was fishy to begin with but my dick was ON and my brain was OFF.
If you reverse image search the fourth pic Emily Ratajkowski fappening leak set pops out. I couldn't find the others but their probably also from sets.
So now you know ;)
Wow. did you tell her how obvious it was? did you try ask for newly taken pictures or a mirror pic? and thanks for trying.

areskratos

Jun 10, 2019
Wow. did you tell her how obvious it was? did you try ask for newly taken pictures or a mirror pic? and thanks for trying.
I actually wanted to ask if she is showing face in any of those pictures but she took always one day or more until she answered. So i got impatient and finally she send those pics through private paid message and then i couldn't resist. Not one of my wisest decisions. Warnings were everywhere and i still chose do buy them but clearly thinking if she scams I will warn people.

Reactions: NateFade

NateFade

Jun 26, 2019
I use to watch her on YouNow and she would openly talk about how she would scam guys on Live.me which is another livestreaming app she use to go on to beg for tips. Live.me is basically a clothed camgirl site. Meetme is another one. She is doing the same thing on Twitch now which is the new hot spot for thots. Showing some cleavage and sexually posing to rope in the subs. Again, I am not shocked she is on Onlyfans scamming people. Her baby daddy is a criminal who is broke so she has no issues scamming to pay the bills. She considers the guys into her "saps" or "simps" and has no issues scamming them. She knows the guys she scams have no legal recourse so never send her money, never give her any gifts if she asks you, and never attempt to buy nudes from her. If you confront her publicly she will deny everything.

She is hot so just keep sharing her new pics. She has to show something to keep interest in her. Karma already got her cause she had a kid with a criminal who can never get back into the country. In 2016 she was hooking up with some social media guy named Nick Bean who has like 1.5 million on YouTube and was a big deal on YouNow. But she was just one of his many side chicks and he dumped her and then she ended up with this loser named Jerrytheprince and got knocked up. I feel bad for the kid cause daddy and mommy are crooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elvisandreaa