Fakes Celebrity Deepfake mega dump (Mondomonger, Toasty, SPT, Mr. Babe, FOXDIE36...)

Catriona G to Kate Kuray 17:
Hailee S to Kate Kuray 17:
Madison B to Kate Kuray 17:

2 Comments
A
asinasinasin commented
Thanks for adding the missing ones!

A
asinasinasin commented
Maybe you couldadd Candice Swanepoel on Luxurygirl packs please? I think the one that haven't added Luxurygirl pack #11 and #13 (13 pack hasn't been added overall). Thanks 🙏🙏

Dec 13, 2022
I posted a big pack (442 videos) with deepfakes by HarryDF in the past. But these posts are lost due to SMG database corruption. These deepfakes firstly . However only the first 2 parts were possible to download as these torrents are private. Luckily another SMG user helped with downloading and sharing a third part as he had access to a private torrent tracker where they were originally posted. As people are discovering it recently, I should repost them properly. I will post in three posts as there is 3 parts and I don't want to still be a New member as I really need ability to edit posts. Additionally I uploaded all screenshots (packed in one RAR archive and by separate JPG files). If you have a big heart you may use them to revive the torrents as they are pretty dead. All 422 videos are still available in bunkr so I don't need to reupload anything.

(All parts)

PART 1:

Torrent:

2 Comments
H
hevaz commented
I've noticed that some Harry-DF videos have a bad audio synchronisation. Usually the audio stream is ahead of the video stream. I've made a simple Windows batch script which can somewhat correct this problem by adding a required offset to the video stream. It does this by calculating the difference between audio and video stream duration. Just save it as a .bat file and drop a video on it which have audio synchronisation problems. Firstly it will show you the calculated difference. If you continue, it will very quickly re-mux videos without any transcoding and a required offset applied. You need to have ffmpeg.exe and ffprobe.exe (download link) in the same folder as this script or these executables should be placed in a PATH location so they can be executed from any cmd path. I hope some people will find it useful. For e.g. you can use it for "Emma Watson - Second Casting - Full Video.mp4" video.

Code:
@echo off
for /f "tokens=*" %%G in ('ffprobe -v error -select_streams v:0 -show_entries stream^=duration -of default^=noprint_wrappers^=1:nokey^=1 "%~1"') do set tvideo=%%G
for /f "tokens=*" %%G in ('ffprobe -v error -select_streams a:0 -show_entries stream^=duration -of default^=noprint_wrappers^=1:nokey^=1 "%~1"') do set taudio=%%G
for /f "tokens=*" %%G in ('powershell ^[math^]::Round^(%taudio%-%tvideo%^,3^)') do set tdiff=%%G
echo Audio minus video duration difference: %tdiff% s. Continue? &pause
@echo on
ffmpeg -hide_banner -i "%~1" -itsoffset %tdiff% -i "%~1" -map 0:v -map 1:a -c copy "%~n1-synced%~x1" &pause

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2022
Continuing with a second part.

(All parts)

PART 2:

Torrent:

Comment
Dec 13, 2022
The final third part which may not be available if another SMG member wouldn't have helped with it. Sadly I don't remember his name.

(All parts)

PART 3:

Torrent:

H
hevaz commented
Cloudflare WARP is free. Not sure if it works but in theory it should. Also there is Swiss based VPN provider which has a free tier without bandwidth limits. You can't manually select to which bunkr server files will be uploaded. Server is assigned automatically during upload. Single upload session uploads files to the same server. Bunkr admins may change server protection settings for meatballs server in the future so specific targeting has a little value. Most of these videos are uploaded to bunkr fries server. You should try above options or download it with torrents but they have very few seeders.

B
Blueshades commented
I've tried cloudflare warp. It doesn't work though.

B
Blueshades commented
On which country should I be in to access those in fries bunker @Hevas . I'll try it with a premium vpn.

H
hevaz commented
Nov 5, 2023
does anyone have this?

3 Comments
V
vagueness commented
I have the MBB version of this somewhere. Like this comment, and I'll upload it in the next few days. The Hailee face set is a little more realistic and attractive IMO.

V
vagueness commented
The video is downloadable at the link above.

Sep 15, 2022
TAYLOR SWIFT CHRISTMAS VR 4K
Anyone got mr.babe Emma Watson vr?

4 Comments
rpmcmurphy
rpmcmurphy commented
Thanks so much for this. I was literally just wondering why there aren't more VR deepfakes.

W
Wongholefool commented
I got some more but they take ages to upload and I think gofile has a size limit

T
TheTakeOff93 commented
M
Mos1231 commented
Bro how to watch this in phone in 200 degree is any app is there
Pls help me guys

Aug 24, 2022
Sola Zola 2
  • Alison Brie
  • Ana de Armas
  • Anna Kendrick
  • Anne Hathaway
  • Anya Taylor-Joy
  • Ariana Grande
  • Chloe Bennet
  • Daisy Ridley
  • Dua Lipa
  • Eliza Dushku
  • Emilia Clarke
  • Emma Stone
  • Emma Watson
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Jenna Ortega
  • Jessica Alba
  • Jessica Chastain
  • Keira Knightley
  • Kendall Jenner
  • Kristin Kreuk
  • Lily Collins
  • Michelle Trachtenberg
  • Millie Bobby Brown
  • Minka Kelly
  • Natalie Portman
  • Olivia Rodrigo
  • Shania Twain
  • Taylor Swift
  • Victoria Justice
zola

J
jo96 commented
R
r3drum commented
The thing is, most of the work in making a clip with one celeb can be used for clips with other celebs. It's gratis, basically. And if there is someone who likes Keira K with massive tits he gets it.

A
Aydrian commented
Quite a bit more.

J
jo96 commented
What celebrity is this and can you post the rest of it please?

Emilia Clark in a Luxurygirl blonde hj/bj scene. This might be from JakeFakes:

D
doejohnblowjoe commented
Why did you post "might be from Jakefakes" when it says it is right on the video?

V
vagueness commented
LOL, cuz I watch it in portrait view ever since I got it.

G
gaby2k666 commented