Requests Bitesizedmeg/ tittlecakes

Thatawfulgirl

Feb 28, 2023
West Virginia
wlo.link
My girlfriend was arrested recently and I don't think there's going to be anymore content. šŸ˜©

2 Comments
AuriTheHollow
AuriTheHollow commented
now we can leak her shit without worry

S
SpamHappy commented
Worth a shot šŸ˜‚ be sure to purchase her good shit before requesting it. You need to rip that stuff for ummm... Evidence. Yeah. And the boys here. šŸ¤

R
rashidooo commented
Because the news report talks about messages I find it hard to believe that shes innocent. If they just had her like photos on there phone of her (which could have been her OF content) then okay. But messages makes it seem way likely she did something wrong

ba-baka
ba-baka commented
Well.
1: It is no secret that the media stretches the truth for views.
2: If there are messages, she could have easily not even known they were underage, found out, then the blackmail began. Or just never found out until it was too late.
But, I get you, I'm on the fence with it. Can't see her being that type of person, but you also never know, especially with online personas.

R
rashidooo commented
Like dont get me wrong I dont want to believe it. But the quote's acknowledge she knows she would get in trouble if it got found one. Also im not sure if youve seen tcap but the police need to be able to prove intent there evidence would be the messages and the photos/videos she sent. Have to see how the court case goes and we will probably only ever hear her side if she gets found not guilty tbh

S
S626 commented
aaaaand something new?

Apr 5, 2023
She's giving out 100 free OF trials atm

2 Comments
D
DonaldFrump2024 commented
Already gone :(

ba-baka
ba-baka commented
They went fast. Lets hope we can see some of her more explicit content. I don't think they will be on her wall though, most likely PPV..but her new Fansly tier might be the cheaper option.