Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Jan 24, 2022

X
Xdguxd commented
Essa mina e uma filha da puta mendiga, na hora do PV tu paga ela bloqueia

L
Lolkinho commented
Galera, não assinem nada dela, não sou de comentar, mas essa mina é caloteiro pra krl, tu paga e ela te bloqueia em tudo

L
Lolkinho commented
queria ter visto teu comentário antes, perdi meu dinheiro pra nada

X
xuxasoparabaixinhos commented
Gringo a viu no super Live como juliabates89 deve tá fazendo dinheiro parar encontrar o sugar daddy no verão europeu

Deleted member 337861

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
May 14, 2020
She's part of a group of models doing "Ficha Rosa" or Sugar Baby (call it what you want). They pull off virtual scams on Brazilians. Meeting points with foreigners in Brazil are always in Cotia SP and in the capital at "Terraço Italia."

The boy "Malan" is one of her sugar daddies. There's no point in inviting her to do a completely naked private video, as she earns much $$$ more by participating in exclusive closed groups with YouTubers and foreign amateur gamers.

New id bigo: BorelliDp

The closed grup:

annajuliabraganholo
helanemourao
sophiamarcon

Last edited:
Comment

Deleted member 337861

Deleted Account
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
May 14, 2020

I see women with a lot more beans and living in a simple place... Miss Borelli is definitely a sugar baby.

Last edited:
Comment