Requests Beatrice Wolf

Apr 24, 2019
New link (I can't see shit again so if anyone does please rip and share here :)

celebforum. to/threads/beatrice-wolf.103826/

And for now, a slightly better quality of those infamous 40 EUR PPV shots:
(still looking to get source quality, but at least we have something for the mean time)

3 Comments
T
tujefamelapela commented
Seems like the link was taken down shortly after published because of DMCA a few days ago. If you search on celebforum "Beatrice Wolf" you can find this thread where (mostly) German users comment about it.
https://celebforum. to/threads/beatricewlf-bestfans.75459/page-2#posts

Still, no other links or pics were shared tho. Commenters seem indifferent about creating a new link / post.

Thanks for posting those two!

A
Annoyingusername commented
That thread is where I got the link from but it got taken down within 30 minutes šŸ˜” Could be that the mods of that board have an order (she is German like the main population of that board) from the DMCA handlers to take down everything about her asap?

T
tujefamelapela commented

Yeah, it could be. Never heard of celebforum before. The way I found Beatrice was on sztar.com (which was taken down due to a server error, supposedly the mods are working to bring back up). Sztar had a massive thread of German playmates and every month some folks (Renoir and hellincel69) published both pics and videos to the community for free.

Sadly, the last time I tried to login found the website was down (around late February), so I'm hoping they can "revive" so to speak, the forum.

I have some pics of Beatrice, but mostly of her Playboy shoot (both March 2022 and Playmate des Jahres 2023), nothing fancy or her onlyfans. I've gathered what I can heh.