3 Comments
rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented
A lot of post got lost too

J
jeans4life commented
H
Harleyo94 commented
We should probably bolster the threads on the other sites too honestly, if people keep uploading shit that's gonna get this one taken down permanently

Aug 21, 2022
What other sites?

D
deanarcher10 commented
Same here. Can't send a DM

M
Men505 commented
rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented

DM sent, also if you're account is new with few reactions or post it won't let you DM or see certain forums.

I
its_a_me98 commented
Sorry boys got some coochie irl but I didn't forget you boys some time the next few days I'll drop the link need better signal to upload everything this McDonalds wifi I'm currently using ain't gonna cut it. Also u must upgrade to premium on Gofile for a permanent link so this will be gone in a few. Can't ask for money to keep it up but donations would help lol.

B
Blahh commented
Don't forget us man lmao

J
jeans4life commented

or dude was the only one to see thru the bullshit

guy talks big but only shares one crappy sc vid and you all shower him with likes??

rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented
nice ...you made a new account to defend yourself

H
Harleyo94 commented
I just wanna go back to when ass and titties mad everyone happy 😂

I don't know what or if the other guy is going to post, but here are the vids I have. Took forever to upload on Gofile so get it while you can. It's about 6.5 GBs. If the link goes down and you want a re-up just send me a private message and I will try to do it. Don't bug everyone by posting the request in the comments. I'll post the pics on a separate Gofile. Enjoy!

2 Comments
J
jeans4life commented
that other jabroni was never going to post shit...99% of the time when someone brags that they have shit are are "going to" post, they are just fishing for shit

on the contrary, this is a fantastic post! you didnt make up some lame story for attention, you just posted fucking gold. thank you very much for delivering the goods BIG TIME

Last edited:
C
Cheddacheesebiscuts commented
Black Noir, the hero we deserve. Go Vought!!

Here is a Gofile with the pics. Same deal, if the link goes down and you want a re-up just send me a private message and I will try to do it. Don't bug everyone by posting the request in the comments. Enjoy!

1 Comment
T
Trucker93 commented
You're a goddamn legend

Did she leave the guy she had kids with. for a new guy? I have not been on snap for sometime and just seen she keeps showcasing some new guy she with.

Sleuthy Sleuth
Sleuthy Sleuth commented
The content on her OF is all with the BD tho, anything she's posted of that new guy they've been fully clothed. He could be her cousin or somethin and she's just using the misleading captions to stir up her followers.

J
Jamjam1849 commented
I dunno about her OF, My sub to her ran out back in Nov of 22', and since then, she's only posted 14 times according to OF But even on snap, She hasn't posted really anything with the BD

I
its_a_me98 commented
True. Even her newest vid stuff is clearly fucking the same dude as her old stuff. Even with whatever she has baited with on snap.

I wish she'd just figure out how to post even semi regularly. inconsistent af and always gone for months. Even after ever time she has talked about starting and following a posting schedule. If you expect more than 1 post a month or quarter depending on how she feels/how much money she wants this ain't the one.

I don't know exactly where but I do remember both of them kinda arguing with people about the breakup in the comments of something a while back. Pretty sure it was on insta.

Sleuthy Sleuth
Sleuthy Sleuth commented
Those 14 posts were all solo or had her BD's hairy dick in it, I'm pretty sure it was just a clip of an old sex tape she sold in the DMs. She said that new guy is her boyfriend on her Snapchat story yeterday.