Off Topic AsianSexClub

Cindy Lin (often confused with cindy lee)
*ALMOST* Complete collection (missing 2)

I only used erome bc I'm still too broke to get into my mega lmfao

4 Comments
bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
exacty!!! I hate that this dumbass didnt order the videos correctly, with anyone!! the numbers dont correlate to anything. among the dozens of collections/models a few stick out that are 10/10 some talk about their boyfriends or how they dont give head.. the sexual progress is literally captured on film for many!! I was watching brooke's collection for example and realized her and steve were an actual "thing"

bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
336 views and about 10 likes...

bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
blooter I tried to message and share some stuff with you but couldnt bc of your settings

bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
I know all about hidethanks but you shouldnt have to force people to show appreciation

Deleted member 20728

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
May 19, 2019
bluestripsonly
bluestripsonly commented
yea she never got nude, I dont care for her collection

koktel
koktel commented
anyone has a numbered progression on any of the ladies? (original ordering appears random and many seem pros)

C
chrismelli69 commented
There's a post a while back that has some models ordered chronologically, it's a cyberfile album

AsianSlutsRule
AsianSlutsRule commented
agree she is super cute

Here's the cyberfile folder I made again where I tried to gauge a rough order of shoots for some models, that was lost with the 6 months of posts:

D
dulcia42 commented

Well done! Any idea where to find the bg scenes of Mercy?

F
FredHertz commented
Site seems up for me. anyone know a good way to download cyberfile easily?

CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented

JDownloader. Works for most file sharing sites. Bunkr's new DDOS protection shit killed it on that site though.

F
FredHertz commented
JDownloader is windows only. Been looking at other options

Models A-L. Will upload M-Z later.

Now with public folders.
I don't plan on reuploading.

Last edited:
T
throwawaydude commented
Legendary stuff.

D
dulcia42 commented
Anyone has infos about the bg stuff of Mercy outside of ASC?

2023hamilton commented
Thankyou, some real gold here

AsianSlutsRule
AsianSlutsRule commented
Brilliant. 1996 was the golden era. Hope the link lasts.

Finished the second half, ASC videos.

Get them before their gone. Hoping CoomCommander can work through and finish their renaming project with these.

U
unicode33 commented
Last edited:
D
DavidC252 commented
Last edited:
U
unicode33 commented
Sorry, was having a bad day I guess.

She went by several names. Iris Estrada is one. I forgot that one. The scene of hers I love is Tormenting Iris and Jade.

There are multiple Jade Sweets. There is one that looks exactly like her, but now that I dug deeper, I believe that is the Catalina who was in many Max Hardcore scenes.

B
badass7rr commented
i dunno why, in Kaila's video it always cuts off when she's about to suck. Does anyone have that cut out part???

can someone find out who this guy is and if there are more videos? He has the same format asc

2 Comments
CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented
It does have a similar vibe and getting her to straddle a sybian is a nice idea.
An image search links to other videos where she is named "Randy Mayra". One of them I saw had the original introductory graphic which said "Dr. Moretwat's Randy". There were several series of videos/dvds using that Dr. Moretwat's name and I assume it is a scene from one of them, although I don't know which.

L
llary commented
these appear to be the same guy, or at least a similar vibe

Also this pair of scenes look great

Last edited: