Requests Amanda Archen (theartache)

Nov 1, 2020
Found one more. Thanks Marcus77

2 Comments
M
mrwalt_ commented
you're a fucking champ bro. Too bad we can't find videos/photos of her getting fucked anymore.

Oct 3, 2022
any sextape from her ? is she still active on OF ?This girl is so fake. Now she says she has stopped modeling.

M
mrwalt_ commented
B
bengsbanger commented
i didn't know about that. but she indeed talented. I am asking about her old stuffs. If anyone got sextape of her to reupload

B
bengsbanger commented
but don't say that people earn small profit on OF. With good promotion she had the potential to become multimilionaire doing OF. I was thinking even she was just doing patreon and gumroad. But one day I came by photos of her in hardcore positions . I was suprised to see that side of her. She is so sexual indeed besides modeling. Modeling seems to me like just smoke screen some sort. She get fucked and passed around by a bunch of photographers. In her circle I mean.

M
mrwalt_ commented
ngl I would prefer making a living by singing beautiful songs instead of getting fucked and passed around by multiple men. I bet she is way happier making a living from singing than from OF. I don't really care, but of course, I would love to be able to get my hands on her old content as much as the other guy, but it is what it is. Unless someone who has it saved uploads it, it won't see the light of day again.