Requests Alannnna (alanna dergan)

Nov 18, 2020
Someone please re-upload all her stuff

2 Comments
E
edric97 commented
You cunts are really getting annoying with this begging. Nobody is going to post something because some fucktard loser comes in and begs. I wish the forum was programmed to automatically ban and delete begging posts.

S
Savage1738 commented
Can we get a re up on some older vids at least

Her only decent vids IMO & bikini in everything else like it’s instagram

P
Phillyfresh commented
I didn’t cuss her out but told her she was nuts. I had paid for “VIP” and she still wanted $200+ plus videos showing more “skin”. So she blocked my ip address. Didn’t know it was possible but her link shows up dead now on my browser. Everything that’s been shared is as good as it gets.

Tymarklynn
Tymarklynn commented
Wow that’s crazy. I don’t buy her content anymore.she made a video saying she‘s Creating a private page cuz some fans are being mean to her. I could only guess why that is. Hope more people come to see her for the scam that she is.

P
Phillyfresh commented
Lol … i saw that she posted the “private” link on instagram. I thought it was like a vip kind of thing at first. Also she or whoever manages her account is on here too. They sent me warning once. 😬

I
Imissthothub commented
Unfortunately, this is already is the new norm on OF. No matter who the girl is, if they have a private page or not, they'd rather milk out the whales that will throw money at them just for existing. Wonder how she positioned the people being mean to her since I'm sure it's prob people calling her boring and a scammer. Hope you are correct so she can show her bare asshole

She’s doing a little something now still need her to keep this energy

E
edric97 commented
Here is I was expecting another worthless "anything new?" post and I was surprised. Thanks!

T
Thegnnn commented
B
Bobbybacala1 commented
Re-upload?

R
Ray5 commented
Re-up?

Twerk PPV

J
juju19 commented
re up pls