Requests Abigail Lutz

here’s some pics & videos ( Ill post more if this actually gets likes)

Last edited:
ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
cuz her mom picked out her over sexualised outfits many times specifically the TikTok ones, & pushed her too do dancing,beauty contests as a kid also when people commented " I can’t wait to sub…thanks for having a hot daughter " during her onlyfans hype her mom replied " thanks…wait till mine drops"

here’s screenshot of the comments

Last edited:
F
fucknut commented
B
Biggyfry20 commented
Her mom owns a fucking ice cream shop in a small ass town and I'm pretty sure she was pimping her daughter out to dudes when she was under aged in order to foot the bill for a shitty dying ice cream shop. Fairly certain her mom was fucking the previous owner in order to make "extra" income. I would know I worked for both the previous owner and for her mom at the ice cream shop.

M
Mattmell20 commented
What’s mom only fans?

Comment
Tit play vids

D
Dave123six commented
Anyone have her 🐱 pic yet?

C
Corsair314 commented
I doubt there is one yet. The agency running it isn't trying that hard lol.

J
Jackass29$$@ commented
She sent me a minute long video for $100 says she fully naked

C
Corsair314 commented
she didn’t send shit. The agency running it did and I can pretty much guarantee she may be “naked” but you won’t see anything worth $100.

4 Comments
H
Hobbmaster commented
is it actually her in the dms or someone paid to sell her content?

ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
99% likely it’s not her it would be pretty dumb & tedious to constantly reply to dudes who arnt even paying you anything lol…..having an agency manage that is pretty standard.

G
gentleantle commented

i had a lengthy conversation with "her" on onlyfans. DEFINTIELY an agency. sounds like every other single one i've encountered, there's no way she just started onlyfans and is that knowledgeable on selling. and the fake 'flirting'. you're sexting a dude

C
Corsair314 commented
Yup. Ran by the Erotiqa people. They did the same to another chick I used to follow on IG. Spams the fuck out of you with dogshit.

A few vids

1 Comment
J
jimmu commented
ethanawrecks big thanks for your shares, you're doing the lord's work lol, keep it up! When she announced an OF I was skeptical that it would just be the same pics she shares on social media, like so many of these Insta models do, but she looks to be taking the plunge and the fact that she just turned 18 days ago is incredible to say the least

C
Corsair314 commented
Absolute GOAT status. Thank you for the posts!

U
Unicorndude commented
i had no idea. I didnt even know she existed before this thread. Lmfao

U
Urmomsfoodsucks commented
You literally have to search her name to find this thread, no idea why you lying.

U
Unicorndude commented
no you don't. On Mobile there is a "latest posts" section.

Screenshot_20240304-1313175651b986e6336d23.md.png

Photo Set

Video -

Comment
Photo Set

Video -

Z
ZachShaw1 commented
D
Dietpepsiman commented
anyone got any new updates?

U
Urmomsfoodsucks commented
updates? she’s posted several new sets & videos on her onlyfans what more updates are needed ?

D
Dietpepsiman commented
just a bunch of sheer clothes no nudes we need some kitty or her getting plowed tbh

May 8, 2022

B
Biggyfry20 commented
That's pretty much exactly what I'm saying. The whole family is fucking straight up a bad episode of Jerry Springer, pretty sure half the high school she STILL IS ENROLLED AT hates her and the other half wants to fuck her including the teachers. She goes to some little whackass redneck hillbilly backwoods country school with like 100 students and everybody fucks everybody. Generations of inbreeding basically. Her mom's a gelatinous piece of doggy door so her husband and Abigail's daddy basically wants to cash in on a younger model bye "anonymously" trying to hit on his daughter. Like I said I got souch dirt on this family I could burry their asses right now.

F
fucknut commented
LMFAO fuuck dude thanks for the comedy material this is great.

D
Dietpepsiman commented
You need to go deep undercover and "collab" with her for some bg content

F
Freks23 commented
But in other comments you say how fuctup the family is.