Requests 4myangels

Jan 17, 2024
She found this forum before so it's pointless to post anything on here. She's a liar and a scammer. Everything on her platform is behind a pay wall and chances are, it's most likely the same material that has been posted before and she's charging crazy prices for 1-5 sec videos.

I'm telling yall, don't give her any money

4 Comments
U
Unknown sid commented
I subbed and it was free and cost 5 bucks for a 6 second clip of her boobs lol so idk what u on about

G
Goshin commented
evidently, you didn't read the last thread with her. But to save you time, she's a scammer. She offered $50 for her private snap which she kicked everyone off after her fight with a user on here, she sold a lifetime subscription for $100 them canceled her page promising Onlyfans will refund you. They didn't. Pre sold her first sex tape which was promised it would be released and it never was. I'm lucky to get my refund for that. I'm just fore warning everyone. I'm just saying this forum is easy to find and she has created a fake username threatening to sue people for her content

U
Unknown sid commented
I got ya. Well atleast for now she's being honest but if she did all that then idk how long till she does it again. Thanks for the heads up tho

S
Showmeyourbewebs commented