4 Comments
S
stutterer commented
Do you know if she replies to her dms on onlyfans? I'm thinking in suscribing but I don't know her customer service haha

W
WaxOn_WaxOff_8 commented
Highly doubt it’s worth the price. Goes live on TikTok all time but that’s boring as well

T
TheDudeZ commented
Her only goal is to have a bunch of accounts with a high number of followers, so there's enough traffic going on to lure new customers for her paid page. Same money making strategy as 2 years ago. It's not about actual communication or creating interesting content. Right now she posts a few spicey pics, just enough to get guys warm and subscribing. Back than it was her slipping things in her live streams while pretending to be drunk.

S
sambobambo commented
she does but it gets boring. expensive, repeat of ttt pics and not really worth it. i dont get how these girls dont wanna make good money by selling a lot cheap and often.

Anyone else think we need an OF live or something other than the same TikTok live?

Reactions: KloudyT
1 Comment
T
TheDudeZ commented
Her only goal is to scam people and steal their money. That's why she's collecting multiple accounts with large followings, because her accounts are being reported by the victims. She made an OF as a thirst trap and only does endless lives to attract guys to her Insta and OF. Other than that, I still look forward to new content... 😂

Feb 16, 2020
For those interested: little miss scammer has returned. Looking forward to any new content for the fans though... 😉

T
TehdbDjsndnb commented
She back on onlyfans or TikTok?

T
TehdbDjsndnb commented
J
justwanttohidemyemail commented
She was live, back to promoting people to her IG so they can go to OF and says she is going to be more active on both. She got hit by a car (good scar on her head) and took time away.

T
theo7338 commented
she shared pics of after the accident, seemed real to me. Can still see the marks on her face and her teeth are diff 😶