Social Media Girls Forum

U
USA1 commented
look little buddy I posted on the last forum I posted on hipchat I posted on anonib I posted on chtv I posted on volafile theres posts on here by other people that are my OC so guess what BRO i ain't being a hypocrite and I'm sick of most of you never posting. My post was removed I didnt remove it which is why I havent reupped it.

A
adian1213 commented
the focus is on this epik thread, ive seen you request something on every page and posted probably once to me thats being hypocritical,
using words like little buddy is comical to me makes me to understand your probably a kid

U
USA1 commented
What are you failing to understand? I post all of the time and everyone has all of my content already. Which is why people constantly post it. You've posted 1 super fat bitch no one asked for and then gave a list of girls you wanted you have so many random people asking and not contributing and you decide to bitch at me whos contributed more than most theres literally caps here that is my OC here right now including the one I posted what have you posted to be BIG DUDE

A
adian1213 commented
lol why do you keep calling people bitches sir