Social Media Girls

119nameht commented
bobsampson It was an absolute joke, man.

All of the comments were like "make better content (like actually getting naked) and be more active, and subs will come pouring in" and she was like "Hmmm this is truly a mystery... What about if I start posting on reddit? Or telling you guys I won't go live until you get your friends to come sub?"

On her lives it is always like "Okay guys, I'll never tell you how much money but if you give me a bunch of money then *maybe* I'll put on something *slightly* more revealing before quickly ending the live! And if you get real lucky maybe I might possibly slip a nipple for a couple of frames! And if the tips dry up for even a minute I'll probably log off so you better keep it rolling in!"

Just super manipulative and exploitative and egotistical and self-centered. I fell for it for a long time because she really is hot and cute, but at this point I try to actively warn people about giving her money. It's never enough and it's never worth it.

B
beercrate254 commented
She’s live right now. Probably 500 hundred bucks in and bitching about not hitting the non existent tip goal. Literally just non stop complaining, it’s pretty damn unbearable tbh

A
Ample commented
I understand her frustration. I too get upset when I only make a few hundred bucks in 30 minutes of me sitting in front of a camera. In all seriousness, I appreciate those that share what they get, but seriously we need to cut off the ones not giving anything. 1 of 2 things happen: 1. You continue to get nothing but keep your money. or 2. They get hungry for cash and actually give us the goods for your money. Either way is better than the current situation. Why it's so hard for a collective of people to see this is mind blowing.

C
chocolatetuna commented
videos of tonight's two lives will be uploaded in the next few days.