Social Media Girls

J
Johnn1423 commented
theyre fake, she has old pics of herself where they were smaller

S
SalsaVerde commented
I've followed Onisuna for years now, back since before she was Sandy Kuroneko. She certainly did have smaller boobs a few years back, but she was also much slimmer.

Those hispanic women usually carry a lot of weight in their tits, thighs, and asses.

I spend a lot of time researching tits on the internet, and hers are most certainly natural.

Natural titties have a certain way they hang that can never be properly replicated by fakes.

H
hepffi commented
I have seen her pics when she was smaller, but she also just looked young before she got older. So I dont think those pics are "proof", I think she was just growing into an adult.

T
ThisDude7 commented
100% real titties, girls can hide those, like muscular guys you don't know they have muscles until they take off their jacket/shirt, even on the pictures above you can see a lot of difference and she is same age.

first picture you can't say she has big tits but just literally in the next one you can see those huge personalities
F_j4ttAaoAAHzaj89ebdb229c38f01a.jpg
F_mKcKDaUAA-ca14936fa00028be429.jpg

another example:https://twitter.com/i/status/1770539697271402846 ... but also they can change over time.