38:02-38:12,39:02 buttplug flash
39:37-46:45 teasing dancing with pretty good amount of nipples
50:34-50:45 buttplug
1:02:57-1:03:34 side nip
1:05:17-1:06:00 nip
1:37:11-1:37:54 somewhat of a close up on a buttplug
1:41:28-1:41:34 buttplug

Comment
Final hour of the VIP live stream starting Aug 13th. Toy play in bedroom. A solid split of off cam and on cam. Safe to say she is getting more and more comfortable with this stuff.

Comment
Here's most of the stream from August 13th. There are audio de-sync issues throughout, and the last hour of the recording was virtually un-watchable due to all of the stuttering, black screens, etc, so I replaced it with the video that jadasiac25 posted above.

It's broken up into 2 parts (day & night), and the full stream is also available to download:

Bunkr
| |

Comment

coolnnice

Aug 21, 2022
Here's most of the stream from August 13th. There are audio de-sync issues throughout, and the last hour of the recording was virtually un-watchable due to all of the stuttering, black screens, etc, so I replaced it with the video that jadasiac25 posted above.

It's broken up into 2 parts (day & night), and the full stream is also available to download:

Bunkr
| |
I guess because of the death of TB, this thread won't be popping off like it used to. Sorry that there's no reply button

Comment
My guy on the inside sent me the last 2 hours of her OF stream from earlier. Some topless moments and a bunch of slips and flashes sprinkled throughout.

Apparently there were only 50 viewers and she didn't even make her $350 goal for topless or something like that, so she claimed she was tired and ended the stream, probably to save a bit of face. (To be fair though, I watched some of the video and it looks like she got some bad news around the 10-minute mark and she looked genuinely upset, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.)

Either way, she shouldn't be surprised with the low turnout after being virtually radio-silent for a whole week, not posting any updates on OF or D1scord, etc. She did stream several times on Twitch last week, but I doubt many people from OF are watching her over there, except for the mega simps maybe. When is this chick gonna understand that OnlyFans is NOT the same as Twitch? smh

Comment
May 22, 2021
My guy on the inside sent me the last 2 hours of her OF stream from earlier. Some topless moments and a bunch of slips and flashes sprinkled throughout.

Apparently there were only 50 viewers and she didn't even make her $350 goal for topless or something like that, so she claimed she was tired and ended the stream, probably to save a bit of face. (To be fair though, I watched some of the video and it looks like she got some bad news around the 10-minute mark and she looked genuinely upset, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.)

Either way, she shouldn't be surprised with the low turnout after being virtually radio-silent for a whole week, not posting any updates on OF or D1scord, etc. She did stream several times on Twitch last week, but I doubt many people from OF are watching her over there, except for the mega simps maybe. When is this chick gonna understand that OnlyFans is NOT the same as Twitch? smh
name checks out

Comment